our programmers are working on finding the solution for the soundcard drivers problems you’re experiencing. Currently, we’ve found a temporary fix, which will allow you to use the card again. We’d also like to point out that the headset works correctly when connected via jack port.
We’ll inform you as soon as we find a permanent solution.
Step-by-step manual for the temporary fix of the soundcard drivers problem:
1. Open the menu “Start” or push the “Windows” button on your keyboard and type in the phrase “Device Manager”. Click the suggested field “Device Manager” (under “Best match”)
2. In the opened device manager, open the drop-down list “Sound, video and game controllers” and find “USB Audio Class 1.0 and 2.0 Device”.
3. Right-click the “USB Audio Class 1.0 and 2.0 Device” and then select “Update driver”.
4. In the next window, select “Browse my computer for driver software”.
5. Select “Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer”.
6. Select “USB Audio Device”.
7. In the “Windows has successfully updated your drivers” window, click “Close”.
8. Your SPC Gear VIRO 7.1 USB Soundcard is now detected and ready to use.